Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thanks a Ton - a piggy card!

My son spent the week with friends at the Franklin County Fair. He even got to help a friend show one of his pigs. My son asked me to make a thank you card for his friend's parents. He asked that it have a pig on it. Here is what I came up with.



I wish I would have inked the words with chocolate brown. I was going to shadow them with a dark blue instead of putting them on the tag. Wish I had.

My husband and I are going to make cookies for our neighbors and pass them out with cards letting them know we care about them and are here for them if they every need anything - part of the Revolutionary Love day at our church. I did get the parts cut out on the cricut for the card - a house, tree and sun. I have to assemble them and write out the inside of the cards. Not tonight though...

Have a great week. Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment