Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cards and a Cowboy

My friend at work is going to a baby shower for her cousin and asked me to make a card for her. Actually she wanted me to make the invitations but that was too much pressure for me : )

This first card was inspired by Tammys Spot

Love this bib - inspired by WillRunStamps.blogspot.com - Elisa Breckenridge. I designed it on the cricut (I'm so proud of myself!).

These next two cards were also CASEd from blogs but unfortunately I don't have the reference. If they are yours, please let me know so I can give you credit.



Now onto the cowboy. This is my son. Isn't he handsome?! He just bought the cowboy hat and I wanted a picture...of him, so the cowboy hat was the excuse.

Planning on being back in the scrap room tomorrow. We went to church tonight so I'll have all day tomorrow to work on more cards.

Oh, I almost forgot. I was playing with foil and my embosser. I saw this on another site and thought it was cool. The first one is the front side and I added a little color. The second one is the reverse side - I kind of like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment