Saturday, July 3, 2010

What a day - Saturday

Lovely day. I reorganized my scrap room (again) but I didn't like the pics so I deleted them. The room still has red and blue walls (leftover from my son's high school colors). We are going to paint the room - just deciding on the color. When it is done, I'll post new pictures.

After spending all morning reorganizing the craft room, I met DH's family for a late lunch to celebrate my birthday (it was Thurs). We had mexican, my favorite.

I made a couple of cards today. Both were CASEd from the PaperCrafts Magazine (Jul/Aug). I usually don't list the ingredients, but I will start. The biggest problem is I have no idea where some of the paper originated! But here goes.

This is from page 23 - Rae Barthel.
Cardstock: Ivory base, pink textured, sage (leaves)
Background: Webster's Pages Sweet Pea
Circle: Anna Griffen ivory (embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss dots)
Words: DCWV Citrus (cut on Cricut using Lucinda Handwriting)
Misc: Flower is Jean Card, golden crystals, Memento Ink Cantalope (on embossing)


This card is from page 52 - Alicia Thelin
Cardstock: light blue, green, white
Vellum (sentiment printed)
Ribbon: American Crafts premium white
Misc: used Cuttlebug and Sizziz embossing folders (no names on folders)
The card base (blue) is lightly rubbed with MS white ink

I don't usually layer this much. It took me longer than normal to get these done. I only did four of each design. I'll have to retake the pics - sun was going down and lighting in my room is not so good!

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment