Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Still sick :(

I don't get sick often but when I do, I really get it bad. It cycles about every 5-6 years I think. I did sleep better last night but no energy during the day. Going to try to do some work today for the office and then maybe, just maybe (after a nap), I'll be able to do something in my scrap room. I have a lot of projects I want to play with before retreat in March.

Ear is still hurting and clogged up - sounds like I'm underwater. This gives me a headache. Coughing isn't too bad if I don't talk - if I do, then I get a coughing fit which hurts my throat. Nose is still stopped up - nasal spray from doc isn't working very well.

I'll be better - eventually : )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan,
    I found your webpage! I hope you are feeling better real soon. I was so glad to hear from you the other day, and shared your letter with Mary Beth. she is sending stuff to you via email. I read a little of your comments below. It is fun to find these things out about family. I friended you on fb. Please keep in touch.
    Love, Lettie

    ReplyDelete