Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cleaning

Brad and I had errands this morning and I thought I was going to miss book club - but, thank you Brad, we got done early and skip a few so I could go. I enjoyed spending time with my fellow readers.

Spent the rest of the day cleaning - ugh. Wish I had a cleaning fairies or a cleaning lady : )

I got my scrapbook room straightened up and the book shelves moved to the basement. I can't stand a lot of stuff in my room and the scrapping stuff is starting to take over so the book shelves had to go. I still have to go down and put the books back on the shelves but that can wait. I just need to run the sweeper and I'll be able to get my mojo going again.

Cleaned out the guest room - almost. Got to get rid of the broken dresser and run the sweeper. Even got the closet mostly cleaned out. Why, oh why, do we collect so much stuff that we can't seem to get rid of?

I want to get to creating so I can start posting again. I'm excited to do the next My Lifestory page - my faith heritage. I've got the idea but I need to get some scanning done.

No comments:

Post a Comment