Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow, snow, more snow : )

It's still snowing. I don't mind it but then I'm blessed to have my office only 5 miles from my house and I have an SUV 4-wheel drive. So I feel safe when I do have to go out. Now, don't get me wrong...I'd rather be at home scrapping!

This massive icicle is hanging from the corner. When it comes down, I hope it doesn't put a hole in the roof.


The front steps were buried. The snow was more than a foot deep. Glad the UPS man wasn't due to come - he might have gotten hurt trying to leave me a package. Of course, that means I haven't any goodies coming either!

David (my son) works midnight to 3am at FedEx. He got off early last night and shoveled the drive at 1:30 a.m. I told him I'd get him up in the morning to shovel if I couldn't get out of the garage. I was very thankful to see he had done it.

Brad came home and shoveled the walk. Glad he only had a little bit to do. He is on light work duty due to an injury at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment