Wednesday, February 10, 2010

God is good

Today I blew it...today I lost it...today I found redemption.

I jumped on David about not going to school this morning, figuring he was too tired to get up. He said it was cancelled...I told him he better be able to prove it...he sighed...I left. Got out in the driveway and he texts me - "You sure didn't make me feel special." I looked at the date - February 10th - his birthday. I blew it.

We have a lot of stress in our house right now...I have a lot of stress at work right now...I made my son feel terrible on his birthday...I planned to do something I knew I shouldn't. The pressure of it all caused me to break down on my way to work - tears and all. I lost it.

Father is awesome. He reminded me that He is always ready to receive me...when I'm ready to come back. I confessed my disobedience and cried out to Father. I found redemption.

I am thankful for a merciful Father and wonderful Savior. I am blessed to have a loving husband and wonderful son. I am hopeful for the future...no matter what it holds.

God is good all the time......all the time God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment