Wednesday, February 3, 2010

for all live unto Him

Today's Bible verse is
He is not a God of the dead but of the living, for all live unto Him. (Luke 20:38)

The line "for all live unto Him" (KJV) is what intrigues me today. In other translations it says "
for they are all alive to him" (NLT) and "for to him all are alive" (NIV).

I read the verse in context so I'm sure some will disagree with my line of thought today but this is what I hear...

All men are alive to God. All men are able to come to God. God does not see others as we do. As people we deem those worthy of our attention or our love or our time. God sees everyone as worthy. He sees all men as alive and able to make the commitment to Him that He so richly desires. We were created for fellowship with Father.

Listen for God to call to you. He loves you and you are alive to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment