Sunday, May 23, 2010

More cards 5-22-10

What a wonderful weekend. I had no where to go except my scrap room! Okay, I did go to church Saturday night and Pastor Rob preached - love his preaching! Also got to go to Odd Lots before church and found a great deal on Cuttlebug embossing folders - $2 each (they are usually $4-7). My husband even did laundry this weekend for me...like I said, what a wonderful weekend.

Here are a few of the cards I got done this weekend for my Artfire Store - www.SusieLou.ArtFire.com

This one is one of my favorites. I did different variations of this theme - using pearls, heart bling. But I just love the delicateness of the pink satin ribbon against the sage card.


I've been wanting to do some horse-themed cards. I like the second one best but the howdy is cute too. Love my new Clear Dollar stamp (it took awhile to get here because the first order got lost ... but worth the wait).




As much as I don't want to go to work tomorrow - because I want to play some more in my scrap room - I've got to so I can afford my hobby :)

I ordered a Crop-A-Dile Chomper this weekend and can't wait to make little note books - another Jillibean lift. We made them at a Make-N-Take at Cord Camera on NSD.

The sermon on Sunday was about simplifying your life. A young man from our church felt led to challenge himself to simply. For 30 days he got rid of 3 things...gave away or threw away. He realized that his life had a lot of "things" that either took away his devotion to God or didn't add to it. If you are interested in reading more about it, see his facebook page 3LessRicher.

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by. Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment