Saturday, November 20, 2010

I got scrap-happy tonight

It feels like it's been so long since I've been in my scrap room. I've had Lashaun's page in my mind for several weeks and I finally got it on paper! His brother looks so sweet with him, I couldn't help but use these pics. I pray these brothers will be close forever.


Now I'm only one nephew behind but I have another coming in January so I better not take as long to do Isaac's page as I did Lashaun's. : )

I also had one more set of Christmas cards to do. I had to wait for my picture scanner (which I'm glad to say is finally home safe and sound). I wanted to use this pic of my husband and his brother but didn't have one on the computer! I CASEd this from the Nov/Dec Papercrafts magazine, page 7 (an ad for BoBunny). I L-O-V-E this magazine.


Notice the teeny tiny jingle bells in the corner? I tied them on using embroidery thread. My fingers are much too large for such tiny work!


I hope to be in my room tomorrow too. I haven't made cards for OWH in awhile and need to get a box out. I have about 30 done and some letters from the kids at church but I'd like to get a bunch more.

Thanks for stopping by....Susan

1 comment:

  1. Awww those faces are sooo ADORABLE!!!!

    That's what I'm missing, jingle bells on my cards!!!! Thank you for the reminder! LOL

    ReplyDelete