Sunday, November 21, 2010

A couple of layouts

I enjoy scrapping the every-day events. Like this trip to a restaurant. Primanti Bros was featured on Travel Network - Man V. Food so when we knew we were going to passing by one on our way home from Harrisburg, we decided tostop.


Now I'm caught up on my great-nephews. So when the one comes in January, I shouldn't take too long to get it done!


I'm excited to see pictures of my nephew, Alex. He is graduating from Marine boot camp this week.

In case I don't get to posting this week - Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I will be off Friday and since I'm not a shopper, I'll have 4 days to work on cards.

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you liked what you saw. I was only too happy to follow you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts...have a wonderful Thanksgiving too! :)

    ReplyDelete