Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas decorations

Here are pictures of my decoration efforts. The stockings are hung under the village houses...I can't say Christmas village because we have taken to leaving them out all year!



This nativity set comes out every year to remind us of the reason for the season - celebrating Christ's birth and entrance into this world! My Mom and step-dad made this years and years ago and gave it to my Grandparents. When Brad and I got married, the box went from my Grandparent's basement to my house (they never used it!).



My Christmas tree. Talked Brad into letting me get a pencil tree this year. He didn't think he'd like it but once it was up, he has decided that he does like it. I miss the multi-colored lights though - they will get added next year.

2 comments: