Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm still around!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I'm in Lexington, KY for the standardbred yearling sale. The sale is at night so I have my days free. Okay, free is not quite the word. I just spent 1.5 hours working remotely -- should have taken me 45 minutes but the internet connection is SLOW at the hotel.

I have Christmas card page packs with me so I will start putting them together. I didn't bring my camera so I'll take pictures and email them from my phone. Hopefully the pics will look good so you can seen my creativity.

Hoping to get things in order so I can start crafting again. I have been so busy and stressed with work, my boss's illness, and everything that goes into that and then having to do the sales (the original plan was to come WITH my boss this year)...I can't even think let alone craft when I get home :) But it is all good...God is in control, I just need to let Him guide me.

Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment