Thursday, October 14, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010

I assembled all my Christmas cards. WARNING: if you are getting a card from me this year: DON'T LOOK. :)

I still have my husband's family to do. I have to find the pictures I want to use on the front.

All these cards were inspired by the Nov/Dec PaperCrafts magazine. I didn't bring it with me so I can't acknowledge the original artists.



Can you see the fringe on the Christmas tree? I wanted to get a pair of Martha Stewart fringe scissors (like in the magazine) but couldn't find them at Joanns or Michaels. Could have gotten them online with 50% coupon but still had to pay shipping. I figured I wouldn't use them enough to justify paying $12 for them. I know, I'm cheap.


Love this one - used pictures from my own Christmas past.


Hopefully this will get me back into the crafty mood. Hopefully it'll last until I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment