Saturday, February 7, 2009

My devotion today was in John 21:15-19 - Jesus asking Peter, do you love me more than these? What was the "these"? The author says it is better we don't know because we can put our own issues there.

What do I love more than Jesus? What gets priority over Him? Guess who else is looking for that answer? That's right, the enemy. He will find out what we love more than God and he will manipulate us with it. But he loses his power over us when we delight in the Lord.

I had a fun today - shopping with my husband and shooting with him and my niece.

3 comments:

  1. Shooting? Ha Ha... I hope you took pictures... Great devotion Susan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious what were you shooting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My handgun! I meant to take my camera but I forgot = maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete