Thursday, February 19, 2009

I received an email this morning from my boss with this verse in it:
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light" Matthew 11:28-30

And then my Turning Point devotion said this:
Jesus our Lord is a very present help in trouble. Why wait until we’ve exhausted all human possibilities before doing what we should have done at the first? As someone once said, we can do more than pray after we have prayed, but we cannot do more than pray before we have prayed.

Do not have your concert first, and then tune your instrument afterwards. Begin the day with the Word of God and prayer, and get first of all into harmony with Him. Hudson Taylor

Lord, are you trying to tell me something??

No comments:

Post a Comment