Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Scrapbook pages, part 3

I'm back with some more pages.  A friend asked if I'd post hers here some day so someone other than her would see them!  I told her I'd be happy too but I'm not sure how many people are actually looking at mine.

 We went to a wedding and my son's friend handed him his baby to hold.  The top picture my son looks scared to death.  But then I don't know that he's ever held a baby!  He got more comfortable when the baby didn't squirm around.  I love that their clothes match!

Have you driven in a terrible storm before?  You know how white-knuckled it can be.  We were following that ugly red line right up the freeway.  In the top left picture, you can see an overturned semi on the other side of the road - from the wind.  We saw 3 of these.  I was very happy to get home that day.

Of course, we were out for a very important mission.  A scrapbook store was having a going-out-of-business sale that we just couldn't miss! 

Have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment