Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm getting organized

You can too...join in the class given by the ScrapRack - 2012 Back to School, Back to Scrapping (click on this link and check them out).

I've already started going through my paper, stamps and ribbons.  Oh, I found a great place to try to sell some of your scrappy treasures that you are not using...and you may find some great deals on things you've been looking for.  Or things you didn't know you needed!  It is a facebook group - Scrapbook Hoarders Anonymous!

If you'd like to see what I have for sale, visit my photo album on SHA - Susan Strawser's Scrappy Stuff.  The prices do not include shipping and I accept payment via Paypal.  If you see anything you want to buy, send me an email at strawserbs @ gmail dot com.

I have a busy Saturday - Y at 8, bookclub at 10, lunch with the girls at 1.  I hope I'll get into my scraproom now that it is a little cleaned up.

Thanks for stopping by.  Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment