Friday, September 14, 2012

Do you want to save/earn some money?

I earn money by shopping online through Ebates.com.  I go to Ebates website and log in and pick the store I'm going to shop at. Then I shop and get a percentage of my purchases; quarterly I get a check (or credit to my paypal account - whichever I chose).  I've received checks/credits of $53 so far and I have a check of $74 waiting for me in November!

If you decide to join for free, could you please use my Ebates referral so I can earn a little extra with them. 
One other place I could use your help.  If you are considering NutriSystem, let me send you a buddy referral.  We will each get a $30 reduction on our order.  I'd be happy to chat with you about NutriSystem.  I've lost 46 pounds since January.  Send me an email at shmi2 @ sbcglobal dot net to either ask questions or to give me your email address so I can send the buddy referral.
Check out my stash of scrapbooking stuff for sale on ScrapbookHoardersAnonymous.  If you can't see the albums without being a member, just ask to join the group ... there's a lot of items for sale there.  Mine are priced to move; prices are listed on the pictures and I will add in postage and paypal fees (very low).  There may some ribbons, stamps, flowers, paper you really need!  Email me at shmi2 @ sbcglobal dot net with the items you want and I'll send you an invoice from paypal (I'll need your mailing address and email address).

Also, if you are interested in signing up for DirecTV, please let me know (by email). By me referring you, I get $10 a month off my bill (for 10 months) AND SO DO YOU!


Sorry for the commercials - but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to save a little money :D

No comments:

Post a Comment