Sunday, September 9, 2012

Card and layout

I've been cleaning up my scraproom in anticipation of my Get Organized class that starts on Tuesday.  I'm also trying to get ready for a scrap retreat in March (yes, I know, that's next year ... but that's only 6 months)...actually I have an all-day crop at church in a few weeks.

I found this layout from last month.  My son's 12th birthday...and the momentous occasion we had "the talk".



And here's the card I started yesterday but was whisked off to Walmart before I finished.
This is a CASE from a card on Splitcoast Stampers that I saw on Pinterest.

I start my water aerobics tomorrow.  I'm excited because I've never done this.  In fact, I can't remember the last time I was in a pool (and I loved swimming growing up).

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment