Sunday, May 22, 2011

Using Up Ribbon Cards 5-21-11

Yesterday (Saturday) was my all-day scrapping at church with a great group of ladies. My goal was to use up some older ribbon I've been hoarding (don't know why, but I never go to it when I'm looking for ribbon). I love when I can take 12 hours and work on scrapping.

This is my favorite of the day. Love the border stamp on the sides. There's something about pink and green that look so pretty together.




I also brought only scraps of solid cardstock - so I was very limited in what I had on hand.


...and I forgot my ATG glue gun - how do you forget your glue?? Thanks to my husband and son...they brought it over on their way to a golf outing.


I love the coredinations paper!




Thanks for stopping by. Keep your heart open so you can change a life with your creativity. Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment