Sunday, May 22, 2011

Challenges

Today I finished a few cards from yesterday (can you believe I actually ran out of time after 12 hours!).

This first card is for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge.


It looks cuter in person :( but still not one of my favorites.


This next card is for the The Play Date Cafe challenge. Don't you just want to live here? I'd love to go through these trunks :)




This is one of my all-time favorite cards. I love the border stamp (thanks Pati for getting it first and making me fall in love with it). Thanks for taking a look. Susan

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the gingham pp and great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the contrast of the gingham and floral prints -and great little hanging tag! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Susan! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, both. I must say, I find it hard to tear myself away from the second though. That ribbon treatment is amazing! Totally innovative. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique, ribbon treatment and perfect use of the color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE how you pulled that ribbon out!! Great idea!! LOVE! Thanks for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan, You won over at Shopping Our Stash- pop over to see!
    http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2011/05/sos-challenge-1-ribbon-rewind-and.html

    ReplyDelete