Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cards 3-15-11

It's Tuesday night and NCIS and NCIS LA are on - we watch them as a family. But tonight they were reruns - what to do?? The guys were watching Blue Jackets hockey so I headed to my scrap room.

I am using up more scraps. These letters were given to me and I decided I was going to use them somehow on cards. Had to play with spelling and making some letters into others but I like they way they came out.




Isn't this mom card pretty?




This heart has glitter on it and I debated using it. I rubbed it on my sleeve to see if the glitter would come off. It didn't but I decided to use Diamond Glaze over it anyway. Better safe than sorry :)


These cards are for a challenge over at OWH Stars & Stripes.


Thanks for stopping by, Susan

2 comments:

  1. Nice cards! The combination of all the different papers on the OWH sketch card makes it really interesting. It makes me want to look at it on square at a time and envision what the whole sheet looked like. Great job combining them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, Susan. I like the mix of papers on your sketch tile card! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete