Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Evening

ARGGGHHHHH, there is only one show on Sunday I really watch faithfully - Army Wives. I love this show. But it is raining and this is what I've been watching for the past 10 minutes:


And, of course, it is not recording while it is "searching". Oh, wait...it just came back on. YEAH!!

I was in the scrap room today and started to work on 12 "Just a Note Cards". Couldn't get into it. Got the papers cut, the bases ready, and the words cut on my Cricut...but I'm not thrilled with it so I'll finish them another day. You'll see them eventually.

Oh, yes, WELCOME to all my new followers. I'm excited to see the numbers grow. I hope you enjoy the mixture of posts - scrapping, cards, devotions, ramblings (like this one). If you haven't checked it out yet, please hop over to the OWH site. Even making only a few cards will make a difference. I love the posts they have facebook from the soldiers who are using the cards to send notes to their loved ones back home.

I hope you all have an awesome week. I plan on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment