Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feeling under the weather

I hate feeling sick. I woke up yesterday with a sore throat...throughout the day it got a little worse. This morning I woke up around 4:00 a.m. with a worse sore throat and my back was killing me. Tossed and turned for 2 hours before I fell asleep for another hour. Woke up with a sore back and throat and decided I couldn't make it to work.

Laid around all day on a heating pad (I hate winter). Still tired and now the ache is in my neck. Kept thinking I'd go upand scrapbook but....didn't happen. I did get some things done for My Lifetime Story. Still haven't completed my family tree but it is closer to being done. Sent a letter to a cousin I haven't talked to in a couple of years to see if they remember anything about my Dad's side and sent an email to my wonderful aunts on my Mom's side to have them identify pictures. I'm very excited about this project.

I am now a week behind but when it's done I'll be happy with the results. This week's challenge is to put together pages about my parents. I have several old pictures...I better get sorting. Maybe I'll have all this to do at Columbus Scrappers retreat in March - can't wait!

Here's to the weekend coming up! Plan on working on some cards. Pati let me borrow her markers (they are not regular sharpies, they are stamp markers). Can't wait to use them on my stamps and see how they work. I ordered some from Flowers to Flourishes thru Pati and then ordered more from one of my deal-a-day sites.

Gotta work on all my projects - oooohhhh, another project for retreat - playing with all my new toys (dry embossing).

No comments:

Post a Comment