Saturday, December 22, 2012

Remodeling 2012

Who is silly enough to remodel during the holidays AND when your husband just had neck surgery...me, that's who!  My husband had a degenerated disc in his neck repaired and is in a neck brace for 3 months (only 2 months, 1 week to go, but who's counting).  We started our remodeling last week.  I also work from home (and have 2 other employees, okay, one is my son).

So, things are crazy here at home.  The remodeling is my husband's and mine Christmas gift and we helped my son get tires for his truck earlier so other than a few gifts for my nephews, something special for my sisters, and a few homemade goodies, I didn't have much shopping this year.  I'm very thankful for that.

I love watching home improvement shows because I like to see ideas people have. I've been at Home Depot so much, but I haven't seen any of the crash people from HGTV.  Believe me, I've been looking for them!

Here are my before pictures...I'll post some "middle ones" tomorrow.


The giant corner tub is gone and the hideous black shower walls and sink top are gone.  

Here is the front of the house.  We've had the large tree and large round bush pulled out.  The door has been changed and painted red.  More pics later on.

Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment