Monday, December 24, 2012

In the process pictures

The remodeling is moving along - yes even during Christmas week.  I told the guys they didn't have to work today (Christmas Eve) but I think they want this done as much as I do.

The top two are after they ripped everything out.  This is not a bad size bathroom with that big corner tub out.  I always hated that thing.  Too hard to clean...to hard to get in and out of.  I think I used it 3 times in the last 10 years.

 They have started the tiling.  The lighter will be on the walls and around the tub and the darker on the floor.  I can't wait to see it finished.
  
Oh, and the vanity was delivered...it's sitting in my bedroom until the tiling is down.  I just love it.
 I have two mirrors to go above the vanity.

I'll show you the finished room - it'll be awhile though.  The counter-tops will be measured Wednesday and not come in for 3-4 weeks :(

No comments:

Post a Comment