Saturday, April 7, 2012

Who cares for me?

John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, 29 for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand.

I love this verse.  No one can snatch me from my Savior's hand.  God gave me to Jesus and He holds on tight.

So what about those times when I was unprotected?  It's because I chose to move out from His protection because God doesn't change...He is the same yesterday, today and forever (Heb 13:8). 


May you feel the love of the Savior in your life and embrace His love for you...love that led Him to immense suffering and death in your place...and to rise again so we can be with Him for eternity.  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment