Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cards 10-29-11

Here are my cards today - I can't believe I don't know who to give credit to. I've been trying to keep track of where I "steal" the cards I plan to CASE. I'm pretty sure both came from the OperationWriteHome.org blog.







I've been cleaning out closets. It's amazing how much stuff we accumulate because we "might" use it another day. I was also surprised how much scrappy stuff I found. But now my desk is cluttered again.

I've got one two more closets - linen and my clothes - and then I'm done (until next year). I've got 4 bags of stuff for Goodwill so far. My next goal is to go thru my scrap stuff and give away what I know I'll never use - yes, we all have those embellies, ribbons, papers that we keep but we know we aren't going to use them.

Gotta go check the crockpot - got some Buffalo chicken cooking (got the recipe from Pinterest). Plus I need to start working on my crocheting. I've got a project going for Christmas that I regret starting. It is way more work than I thought. I want to move on to crocheting borders for cards and scrap pages.

Have a great weekend...thanks for stopping by. Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment