Sunday, June 19, 2011

cards 6-19-11

Had a great time at our first White-Dieterly family reunion in Van Wert, OH. I can't wait to go thru the pictures and scrap them! My Aunt Jo brought some family documents dating back to the 1800s. WOW. I'm going to get them scanned so I can scrap them too. I think it is so cool to hold a document that my great grandmother held and one that my great great grandfather signed. Too cool.

Here are my cards for today. This first one is inspired by Windy Robinson's design on page 36 of the newest PaperCrafts Magazine.

Have you seen the new Martha Stewart magnetic punches? That's what I used for the scalloped design (in blue). You can put these punches ANYWHERE on the page because the top and bottom are completely separate and then join together with magnets. I bought 3 - love them. I got them from Cherry On Top because they had a buy 2 get 1 free promotion.

This card is Teri Anderson's design in the same issue. I used string to create the flower - neat idea Teri.


Hope you all enjoyed Father's Day today. My dad has been gone for many years. My heart goes out to those who lost their father this year - I promise, it does get easier.

My father-in-law was disappointed that his card was not homemade. Oops...neither was my husband's (I didn't get him one). I was gone all day yesterday and it's been a rough week so I didn't get up to the scrap room.

Keep your heart open because your creativity could change someone's life. Thanks for stopping, Susan.

No comments:

Post a Comment