Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cards 6-11-11

Good evening - okay, almost good night! I finally got back into my scrap room tonight.

This first card is a copy (well, an attempt to copy) Trish's card - she sent me a prize from the OWH blog hop and a card was enclosed. Her center flower was scored and folded and so very cute - couldn't figure it out so this is what I got.








I think the bulb in my lamp is making these look too yellow so I switched up and used the overhead light but it is missing a few bulbs - I forget to bring them upstairs :P



Tomorrow is my husband's family reunion and then we have my nieces graduation dinner (she's graduating from OSU tomorrow. Here is the card I made her.



All but the first card were inspired by the newest edition of Paper Crafts magazine (July/August 2011).

Thanks for stopping by. Keep your heart open... Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment