Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Challenge Cards

I'm home sick today. Had a tickle in my throat yesterday and by bedtime it was a cough and my whole body ache. Today I feel tired and achy. But I did force :) myself into the studio and worked on a few challenges. I have one more card to make but my Cricut is not working with my new laptop - I'm updating firmware as I type so I hope that is all that is needed.

This first card is challenge 34 on OWH Stars & Stamps blog. It's a little on the plain side - I wished I had embossed that bottom strip of paper but I think it is prettier in real life.


This is for OWH Stars & Stamps too. It is challenge number 52.


This one is for The Paper Variety challenge - use pink and black or white. The ribbon is white (even though it looks cream).


I've got one more to finish tonight (if my cricut will cooperate) and then I'll go back to resting.

Stay crafty, Susan

1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Susan! Love the designer papers you chose. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete