Saturday, May 9, 2009

What's up?

It is a beautiful Saturday. I've enjoyed spending time in my scrapbooking room and being creative. The guys moved a shelf up for me so I could organize my stuff. Now my desktop is clean and roomy enough to spread out whatever project I'm working on. I love it. I can see at a glance (almost) what I have to work with. Now I just need to figure out out to organize my paper and stickers. I have little shelves for paper that hold other stuff. The reason I don't get it out is I have NO idea how to organize it. Then I have to pack it up twice a month to go scrapping with my friend. I'll figure it out eventually.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day - the first since I lost my Mom. Since we didn't get to spend the day together before, I don't think it will be as hard as I think. I miss her. I came across pictures of her and Dorothy last night while cleaning my room and I realize that I'm not ready to scrap them yet! One day.

A grand idea for organizing my stickers. Cork strips (I have one my door at work). Put them on the wall over my desk and pin up the sticker pages (I have them organized in vinyl pages. I knew something would come to me!

Gotta run - going to Zach's hockey game this afternoon and then dinner with Brad's family at Carrabba's for Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment