Saturday, May 30, 2009

Community

Community is so important. I spent last evening scrapping with a great group of women. Most I did not not know very well...some I got to know better. Gwen shared ideas with me regarding dew drops (or fake ones since I'm too cheap to buy them if I can make them). Loretta shared her glaze with me so we could see if that worked to make them. Julie and I talked all evening and gave each other new ideas for scrapping/journaling. Jan and I chatted about our husbands. Terri and the other ladies worked on card packs I put together for shut-ins. Jan stopped by to label the cards and get them mailed. And, of course, Pati is always fun to scrap with. She is so creative and great to talk to.

I enjoyed spending time with these ladies. I enjoy community. And today and tomorrow, when I'd rather stay at home (my cave!), I'm going to celebrate graduations with friends. I know I'll have a great time - I've just gotten so used to staying in my own space!

Thank you, ladies, for a fun and creative evening. I look forward to seeing you all next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment