Friday, June 10, 2016

more cards

I've had time to work on some cards.
 This card is for my niece who graduates this year.  I had it done in yellow/gray before I realized I should look up her school colors!

 A Father's day card for my son (his first as a father) from his son.
 This is for my Grandson's first birthday.  The party theme is Mickey Mouse clubhouse.

 This card is for my niece's brother who graduated this year.  I wanted to make it but only had one graduation this year so when I heard she her brother was graduating I asked her if she needed a card!
Playing with my new Brother ScanNCut and some dies.  I love how this card turned out - even though the dog got hold of it and I had to redo it!

I'm hoping to have a lot more time to scrap/cardmake.  My kids finally found a house and should be moving in the next few months (yes, months).  Thanks for stopping by.  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment