Sunday, June 9, 2013

June cards

I am finding so many pretty cards on blogs and hops and pinterest and in catalogs.  So many cards, so little time to copy them!

Enjoy these cards I worked on this weekend.

These first two cards were inspired by Terri. Go visit her website for some really pretty cards.



Here is a card inspired by Deb Mills which I saw on Split Coast Stampers. 
I did some fun things here. On the butterflies I used different colors of embossing powder. I really like how they came out.  On the cardstock under the butterflies, I brushed on powder and then spritz with Glimmer Mist.  At first, I thought, hmmmm not so pretty. but after putting them together...Love it!

Hope your weekend was crafty or at least relaxing.  Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment