Saturday, May 25, 2013

OperationWriteHome Bloghop

If you haven't seen it, OperationWriteHome is having a blog hop.  There are almost 150 bloggers involved.  I've gotten through about 1/3 today.  I had to stop to get creative. I'll try to finish up tomorrow.

Lot of pretty cards.  Here's a copy of copies I made:


This first card is inspired by Stacey's Creative Corner.  I've found a lot of great cards on her site.


This second card was inspired by Annette.  She did it in a square but since OWH likes A2 cards, mine looks a little different, but I like it.

Get hopping...you'll love it.

Yesterday was my Mom's birthday. She would have been 80.  Tomorrow is the anniversary of her death. She's been gone for 5 years.  So today sits between the bookends of her life.  I miss her.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm off to visit with some friends.  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment