Friday, May 3, 2013

Cards

It's been a tough year so far.  My husband had surgery to repair vertabrae in his neck in November and went back to work in March.  Three weeks back, he had a minor heart attack.  He's doing great - in fact, he's exercising and make good food choices.  He assures me this is a lifestyle change because he doesn't want to have another heart attack.

My SIL Dianna passed away after a short fight with cancer.  It is very hard to have someone your own age pass away and to know my brother and nieces will be missing her greatly.  Thankfully she is in heaven!

Last night I found out my great nephew passed away.  He was only 2.5 years old.  Pray for his family: Mom Keshia, Dad Chris, Brother CJ.  My niece also had another baby 2 weeks ago.  The are devastated.

Another niece called and asked if she could pick up a few cards from me.  Birthday and anniversary cards.  Gave me a good excuse to get into my scrap room which is a mess.  I haven't unpacked from last month's crop and my room needs cleaned.  In fact, it will have to be rearranged because my chair keeps knocking over my blue-yellow paper supply!



I love, love, love the punch on the middle card.

Hope you enjoy NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY tomorrow.  I plan to get the scraproom rearranged and everything back in its place.  I hope my family cooperates and lets me!

Thanks for stopping by.  Keep your heart open and share your creativity - and your love, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment