Friday, July 27, 2012

Tray from a picture frame

Saw this on Pinterest...bought the frame at thrift store for $2, bought the handles for $5 at Home Depot, used scrapbook paper/ribbon under the glass...viola - great personalized tray on the cheap!  I can change out the paper.  I left the wire hanger on the back so I can hang it on the wall when I'm not using it.

My son spray-painted it and my husband put on the handles.  LOVE IT.


This frame is 11.5 by 13.5.  I thought about getting one that was longer but I like that this fits on my lap.  I will use it for a plate and glass when I eat in the Family Room or when I take my lunch out on the porch.  I'm keeping my eyes out for more frames - I'm thinking great gifts.

Now, if I could just get back into my scrap room to play with pictures and paper :D

No comments:

Post a Comment