Monday, May 28, 2012

SEM May Challenge

The challenge for May at Scrapping Everyday Miracles is to use the sketch and the twist is to add a piece of wood.  Hmmm, that stumped me at first.  I could only think of a pencil - how could I work that in?  Maybe a golf layout with one of those little score pencils.

I decided today to do the sketch (forgetting about the wood).  Then I re-read the post and thought, rats...gotta find a wood embellie.  Well I did.  The patriotic heart and star are wood.  Whew...just made it for the May challenge!



Thanks for stopping by.  Susan

4 comments:

  1. Great wood embellishment. Thanks for joining us this month at SEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you entered our challenge Susan! =) Be sure to come by Scrapping Everyday Miracles now through Sunday to see all that is going on for our birthday celebration. We have prizes galore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos, great layout thanks for joining us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on using the sketch (and incorporated the wood:)). Cute photos too! Thanks so much for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete