Thursday, March 29, 2012

Matt 6:33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (NIV)


But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides. (Amplified)

Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. (NLT)

 I like the way each one of these translation have this verse.  Something pastor said at church really stuck with me....Make God's kingdom your primary concern. 

What does that mean?  My primary concern.  My first thought, my priority, my focus, the most important.

I pray that I will make the kingdom of God my primary concern.

Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment