Sunday, September 4, 2011

Heritage pages

Here are some pages from the Heritage album I did for my Aunt.

My maternal Grandparent's 50th Anniversary party


Grandpa and his girls (my mom is on left)


Maternal grandparents


Great Aunt (maternal g-ma's sister


maternal G-pa - don't know why some of these pages are sideways


My mom's family


My great, great g-parents


my great g-parents


My maternal g-ma and her sister (my favorite great aunt)


my maternal line (thru my grandmother)


My great, great, great g-parents


my great, great, great, great grandfather - the father of American Entomology (Frederick Melsheimer)


My grandmother and great aunt grew African violets and showed them


I had a hard time starting this book but once I did, it went quickly. History is so fascinating. Now I'm playing on Ancestry.com to find out more and more info on my family.

Thanks for stopping by and looking. Have an awesome week, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment