Thursday, September 29, 2011

Digi Page - VA Beach


I'm new to digi scrapping and this is my second page. I used 5 different elements plus the background paper. These elements were from FREE digi kits I found at ComputerScrapBook. If you haven't found this site you gotta get over there. I've been downloading kits for 2 days :)

Now I have to organize them. I'm going to keep the kits together (alphas, elements, paper) and then put them in the main folders too. I know it will double store them but I think it will be the best way to find what I want or use particular kits together. Maybe one day I'll delete the kits.

I plan to spend time in my scrap room Saturday - have a wedding card to do and want to finish the VA Beach pics. I'll get to digi scrapbook next week while in Lexington, KY for a horse sale.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look see. Keep your heart open and let your creativity change someone's life. Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment