Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 4th of July weekend

I hope you all are getting ready for a wonderful long weekend celebrating our independence. It's a special weekend for me too - today is my birthday AND I became a business owner today!! I signed the papers to purchase the insurance agency I've worked for the past 18 years (wow, am I really that old).

Is this pretty? I know, but some times I am amazed at how pretty something turns out. You've seen some of my attempts to go from brain to paper - and they haven't all been pretty! I actually got inspiration from this card at Me My Stamps & I.


I got these heart paper doilies from the thrift store for $.50. When I say this card, I knew I had to use them.


This card was inspired by one I saw on Crafty Steals. It was a card made from whatever the deal of the day was. That little frame gave me fits on the cricut. I really need to learn to use my SCAL program!


This card I made for work - to send to clients on their birthday. Since I became the boss today and I took the day off, I figured I should do something work related :)


God Bless America. Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment