Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Sunday to everyone

I enjoyed the day on Saturday scrapping at church with old and new friends and my sister. I got several pages done and one card.



I loved these pictures showing different generations in our family. The color picture is my Grandmother, my mom, my sister and my niece (my brother's daughter). The larger picture is my great grandmother, my great aunt, my mom and her sisters.


Grandparents are so important. Theses are my grandparents on my Dad's side and my grandfather's grandparents.


These are my mom's parents and grandparents.


I saw this paper and immediately thought of these pictures. My husband and son playing in the snow. How I wish for those sweet days back...one day I'll get to relive them with my grandchildren.


My sister and I went to the Zoo for the lights on Honda night (she works for Honda). It was very pretty. The night would have been perfect if it hadn't been drizzling and had I remembered my camera. These pictures were taken with my phone.


Neuschwaunstein Castle and Cinderalla's castle in Disney. I got to visit both.


I got a lot done in a day...can't wait for the next all day crop.

thanks for stopping by, Susan

1 comment: