Monday, December 7, 2009

Life is good

As I get ready to go to bed, I'm taking a few minutes to reflect on how wonderful life really is. God has blessed us ... Brad, me and David ... so much. I'm thankful for all He has given us and all He has allowed us to gain.

Being happy, understanding joy, being full, knowing that what I have is enough and anything more is not necessary (but additional icing on the cake) ... this is being truly content. And I'm there.

Is there something different I want - some days, yes. But I don't need it for fulfillment. I want it to experience something else. One day...God will allow it (or not, and that's okay too). I just want each day, each experience, each new path to be shared with those I love - my husband, my son, my sisters, my friends.

God is so good. I am so blessed. I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment