Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday USA


Happy 4th of July. Our freedom was bought with a high price - the price of many new Americans' lives. They gladly sacrificed their lives for us. Appreciate it.

My Dad served his country and fought in Korea, my step-Dad served and fought in Viet Nam, and I have relatives who fought in the Revolutionary War. Now, I'm preparing for my Son to serve his country. The price is high.

America, land that I love. I remember when I was flying home from Germany (after living there for 2 years. As we approached JFK airport in NY, I saw the American flag flying and it brought tears to my eyes. I was home.

Father, thank you for the privilege to live in America. Show me how I should keep my country as a Christian nation.

Happy Birthday Americans! Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment