Saturday, April 6, 2019

Another set of cards

Altenew is celebrating their 5-year anniversary.  Go check out their blog and the 4 days of blog hops.  There are some great products.

It's been awhile since I've posted but I've been creating.  Doing lots of cards for Cards for Soldiers.  Just sent off a box of 300 and these were in that box.

The first set of cards used by new favorite stamp and die set from Altenew - Leaf Medallion.  I saw someone use this set on a layout and I can't wait to play with that idea!

The second card was a mock-up of a spinner card.  I was following Jennifer McGuire's instructions (but don't just her on my work LOL).  It's a card for my grandson showing some of the things we do together.

Thanks for stopping by … let your creativity change someone's day!




No comments:

Post a Comment