Sunday, September 3, 2017

It's a long weekend!

I look forward to long weekends so I can play with my scrapping stuff.  It's a challenge to get to scrap since we are living in a temporary apartment for another 2.5 months.  Two days in a row, I've pulled everything out and crafted for a bit and then my Grandson has come over.  As much as I'd love to craft with him, he's only two so that wouldn't end well!

But... I have gotten two cards done this weekend.

My Grandson's birthday is next weekend and his party is a construction theme.  I had pieced the backhoe together last week and today made it a slider card.  So much easier than I thought (the slider).
 


Thanks for stopping by.  I'm hoping I'll get to post again tomorrow... assuming my sweet boy doesn't come calling!  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment