Saturday, August 12, 2017

Recent projects

It's been a long time (if feels like) since I've posted any projects.  We have been living in an apartment while our condo is being built.  It's tough having so much of my stuff in storage.  It seems like every time I go to get some scrappy tool, I can't get to it because I didn't pack the storage shed very well!

But I've learned to use my Brother Scan N Cut and I LOVE IT!  It is so much better than the "other" machine (that starts with a C).  So much more versatile...and cuts much, much better.

Well, here are some cards/projects I've completed lately.







I've had all day to myself and instead of playing with my paper and tools, I spent the day watching Hallmark movies and organizing my pictures and card/layout samples.  It's been a good day so I can't complain.

I'm looking forward to moving (in January).  One of the first things I'm going to order for the condo is an Original Scrapbox.  I wanted the mini box but my SNC won't fit it in so I guess I'm going to have to upgrade to the Her Hobby Box. 

Have a great rest of the weekend and make something to give to someone!  Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment